Tuesday, March 4, 2008

prayers please ....

psalm 55 - cast your cares upon the Lord
and he will sustain you ....

in doing a self breast exam friday, i felt something that doesn't feel quite right. i have an appointment scheduled tomorrow with my ob/gyn so they can do an evaluation themselves. if they feel its necessary, they'll write an order for a mammogram then.

please pray for not only good results on wednesday, but also for God to pour his peace over geoff and myself.

i'll update after my appointment.

thank you for your prayers,
love and hugs to everyone,

julie :o)
------------------------
father, i love you and i glorify your name. in the good times i'm going to praise you. in times of sorrow, i'm going to praise you. in times of need, i'm going to praise you. in times of uncertainty, i'm going to praise you. you have every hair on my head numbered and you knew this day was coming to fruition before i was ever brought into this world. as you already know the outcome of my appointment tomorrow, i ask that you act as the extended hand of my doctor giving him your wisdom during my examination.... let your mind be his mind, let your decisions be his decisions. i thank you for loving me and loving my family. i ask that you give geoff a peace that passes all understanding and give me that same peace as well. you are God and above you there is no other! Lord, we cast our cares upon you. we know you will sustain us. guide us and keep us safe. in your precious name.....

No comments: